jtrc_main_banner

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Guest Blogger JERALD, Revival


Participating in the Jesus the Rock Concert has opened my eyes to so many new things. I got to meet a lot of new people, learn a lot more about stage presence and also the importance of band dynamics.

When we first started out at the Magic Box for rehearsals, I thought we wouldn't need so many practices. I thought that the songs were already good enough. However, some obstacles such as my drummer for Revival, Samuel, couldn't make it for the event. I also had no keyboardist to help me out. Thank God I found Daniel (drummer) who agreed to help us out for this event and Rachel (keyboardist) as well. Some of the problems we faced were the flow of the songs, so we actually set aside one rehearsal just to set the order of the songs two days ago on Friday 30/3/07. The band is now tighter and is almost able to meet up to our expectations.

Haha I really thank God for this band and I strongly believe He will use us in a mighty way. As a side note, I've seen the other bands perform and they're really good too. For Jacob's Dream, I would say they're very SOLID for a new band and for Nara's PG, I would say they have great talent both in songwriting and the performance of their songs. Bring your friends down and let them see how God has transformed the lives of our youths! ;-)

No comments: